Thursday, October 06, 2005

Wedding Cake


This week we welcomed our guest Wedding Cake AND two new members, Rachel and Seth. I was super psyched about this ice cream, because I LOVE her friend, Birthday Cake. Then, I read the description. Pineapple...good, cream cheese icing....good, coconut....not good, and walnuts....definitely not good. So, I knew I would just take a spoonful of this sucker. We opened it, and everyone loved it. It was crazy! I've never heard such love for a random flavor. In the words of one of our new members, "Weird, but delicious!" I tasted it, flavor....good, chunkiness of the coconut and walnuts...not good. I rule my life by textures. I don't like the texture of frozen nuts, so that's why I don't like any of the ice creams with nuts. Now if you were to give me a sundae, freshly made by Braums, including hot fudge, brownie, and room temperature nuts sprinkled on top....I will be your best friend. I love the nuts in the Braums sundae, because it isn't FROZEN. Coconuts, give you such a grainy texture to chomp on. Great disappointment. So what was your opinion of Wedding Cake? Do you agree with Rachel, "Weird, but delicious"? Would you ever consider replacing your wedding cake in the future and just start spooning out tubs of Blue Bell Wedding Cake? What other kind of cake ice cream ideas should Wedding and Birthday bring to the table?

I want Blue Bell to create Strawberry Short Cake Ice Cream,
Lindsey

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just when you think you know ice cream, the guys in R&D at Blue Bell decide its time to "mix things up" a little. Take something we love: Wedding Cake. Take something ELSE we love: Ice Cream. BOOM!!! Can you say "taste explosion"?!?! I can. And I said it to myself from initial tongue touch to the last lick of the spoon. The zesty pineapple, the sandy (yet smooth) cake battery texture of cream cheezation, and to thoughtfully accent the astounding flavor conglomeration, a dash of coconut here and a spring of walnut there! Wow, move over Coldstone, Wedding Cake is coming to town!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Ginger said...

I live in Ft Worth, TX and have looked everywhere for Wedding Cake ice cream! The website didn't consider it a seasonal flavor or regular flavor. Will they ever bring it back?


You must be crazy.. frozen walnuts are the best! :)

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know its AMAZING to me..In this life you find something you really like, I MEAN LIKE BLUE BELL WEDDING CAKE, and then its gone..
shame on you BLUE BELL..I mean hold off on some of the VANILLA THAT TAKES UP ALL THE STORE SHELF SPACE AND CONCENTRATE ON THE OTHERS__LIKE WEDDING CAKE flavor..
I mean you spend thousands of dollars for these guys to predict or to survey customers and yet you miss the one thing we like..WEDDING CAKE! why dont you bring it back or tell us how to order?
dbyrd812@aol.com

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read about wedding cake flavored ice cream and have not been able to locate it anywhere. I am really frustrated because when I log in to Blue Bell it is not even listed on their flavors. Please tell me where I can get this ice cream!!!!

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read about wedding cake flavored ice cream and have not been able to locate it anywhere. I am really frustrated because when I log in to Blue Bell it is not even listed on their flavors. Please tell me where I can get this ice cream!!!!

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Shasha said...

Does anyone have the recipe for wedding cake ice cream?? Need it!

4:12 PM  
Anonymous shasha said...

Please! Does anyone have the recipe for wedding cake ice cream? I need it!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Marry Davis said...

Awesome information. I'm in love with this blog. they always provide such a great information. Blue Bell Wedding

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home