Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Mardi Gras

So last night was Mardi Gras at my house. There wasn't much of an attendance, which is cool, because its nice having a small group of friends every once in a while. But NEXT week, y'all better show up! It was interesting. The yellow and green sprinkles were festive. The purple color of ice cream, was a bit of a gray tint. I liked the flavor, it was pretty strong. If you like cherries, then you'll like this. It wasn't my favorite, but I still liked it. I have 1 and half containers left in my freezer, along with half of the Caramel Sundae Crunch, SOOO if you're ever wanting an ice cream snack, stop on by! OK guys, NEXT week, we will finally try Tin Roof (Emily's suggestion for like the past five years).

I should've given out mardi gras beads last night,
Lindsey

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont think handing out beads would have been appropriate for our ice cream club. fun...maybe, but not appropriate. anyways, the ice cream was good, but the fellowship was better. you guys sure missed out on some good times and DDR competition.

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home