Saturday, September 24, 2005

Butterscotch Nut

This past week, our special guest for the evening was Butterscotch Nut. I heard several compliments towards our tasty Butterscotch friend. I personally, did not try any Butterscotch Nut on Monday. I love ice cream so much, that I couldn't wait till 8 for some ice cream on Monday. I couldn't open up one of our containers, because that would just be betraying the club, by having a sneak peak. I just HAD to go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond that afternoon. I just HAPPENED to be in the area, near a Cold Stone. So I thought I would give my friend, Birthday Cake Remix, a visit. After eating a third of Birthday Cake Remix from Cold Stone, I was full, and had to pass on the Butterscotch Nut. I did try some, I think on Wednesday, while watching the best show ever, Lost.

Now, for my opinion of Butterscotch Nut. It tasted like butterscotch and it tasted like nuts. I like butterscotch, I like it a lot. Nuts, not so much. I love all things accompanied by butterscotch, like Rice Krispie Treats aka Scotcharoos or maybe some hard candy with those little orange/yellow wrappers. My love for the butterscotch hard candy began at a young age. I love those things, I savor every butterscotch flavored saliva that I swallow. Butterscotch hard candy, is the candy that I've choked the most on. Seriously, at least five times. Not the Peppermint or the Jolly Rancher, but the Butterscotch.

How did you feel about the Butterscotch Nut? Did it remind you of the days when you choked on butterscotch hard candy, or am I the only one?

I've also accidentally swallowed my Altoid whole a few times,
Lindsey

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i personally dont know what it tastes like because i never make it to ICC. i just wanted to post because nobody ever posts here and all your hard work is going to waste. i miss ICC...wish i was still in abilene just for that reason.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Jordan Foster said...

Hey Lindsey,

I was just looking through your pictures and noticed that I know one of the guys in your pictures. I worked with Stephen Patterson at Camp Deer Run one year. Small world, huh? Your ice cream club looks fun. I guess I'll have to visit some time.

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Butterscotch Nut... or should I say, Butterscortch BLISS drove me crazy! I couldn't get enough of that sweet, wholesome creamy on the outside, buttery on the outside, yummy on my insides, kinda taste. And to break up the possibility of monotony, Bluebell expertly threw in those Butterscotch Nuts to ensure long-lasting enjoyment. Whewwee! Chalk that one down as the semesters best so far, and chalk me up another bowl!

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Blue Bell, where are you when I need you? All they have up in Alaska is the Blue BUNNY crap. What a load. I definatley miss the days when I could count on a good bowl of ice cream every week. Man, that long haired guy is dominating.

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home