Monday, April 04, 2005

Sundae's Best

I personally really liked Sundae's Best. I'm bias, because my favorite Blue Bell is Bananna Split, which tastes pretty close to Sundae's Best. I didn't enjoy the sections that were lacking in the syrup flavors. They could've done a better job at swirling in all the flavors. OK guys, the semester is starting to wind down. We probably only have about four weeks left, before everyone leaves for the summer. There's been some suggestions about having a "Make your own ice cream" Week. I think that's a great idea. I think we should make it into a hard-core contest, and I will award the winner. I don't know who the judges will be, maybe just the Ice Cream Club as a whole, but we can't vote on our own. So what are your thoughts?

Also, I need some suggestions for next week. Right now I'm thinking about the Bananna Pudding ice cream, just because I love Bananna Pudding. I'm open for any suggestions! Oh, Nichole wins the award for bringing a friend this week. Way to go Nichole! Next week, we will have a contest. Who can bring the most friends? If you're planning on going crazy with the contest, let me know so I can get enough ice cream for everyone. It would also be good if you bring a ton of people to pitch in some money for the extra ice cream. Seriously, guys, it's "Bring a Friend Week." The time will be from 8-10, because no one's coming at 7:30. So you Ultimate people, tell me what times are best for y'all, I'm trying to work around your schedules. Hmmmm....who's the most popular person in the group? Who has the most friends? The person that brings the most friends, who aren't current members, will receive a prize. Let the games begin!

I love contests,
Lindsey

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Definitely a fan, but I agree, they should have swirled the things better. I think it is #2 on my new ice cream rankings. Banana Pudding or whatever you said sounds good for next week to me!

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I hate banana's... maybe you should save that one for next semester when I'm not here any more

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the create your own would be cool, but we would have to do it like you must create it from only blue bell ice cream. and also, that would be alot of ice cream...maybe do pints or something? but then if someones is really good, there wont be enough to go around.

umm...banana pudding sounds/tastes gross. i think most of us have had it before so please dont get that one. ill try and think of something ive been wanting to try, but were running out of options.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Hmm...maybe we could get on teams to make our creations. Each team could use one container (1/2 gallon) of Blue Bell, then whatever else. Then there would be maybe like 3-4 types of ice cream to try, and there would be enough for each of us to have a scoop at least. What are your thoughts?

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home