Saturday, April 30, 2005

ICC Comes to a Close

It was great doing business with y'all. Oh how I will miss my Ice Cream Club throughout the summer. There will always be next semester. "Bring Your Own Topping" was a great ending to our fabulous semester of ICC. Half of ICC is departing to numerous places. They will be missed. We will have to recruit some new members for next year. I've already recruited one gal. I have a few more people on my list. This summer you will have all the time in the world to think about the first flavor to try in the fall. David, Kim, Nichole, Emily, Josh, Daniel, and Casey (am I forgetting anyone) it was fun, in your new place in life, you should have a bowl of Blue Bell every Monday in remembrance of us.

Birthday Cake was my favorite of the semester,
Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home