Saturday, March 05, 2005

Sorry guys, I'm a slacker!

I apologize! Especially to Mad Ice Cream Lover! OK this week Caramel Sundae Crunch. The crunch kind of surprised me, I forgot that was in the title. I'm also not a fan of dark chocolate, but I liked it alright. It wasn't my favorite. Right now my rankings would have to be 1. Birthday Cake 2.Chocolate Covered Cherry 3.Caramel Sundae Crunch 4. Dulce de Leche Cheesecake. Oh just to remind y'all, this is Spring Break (in case you haven't noticed) we will not have ICC this Monday. Our meetings will resume the following Monday with Mardi Gras Ice Cream. Hmmm...I read the ingredients, this is definitely going to be risky! But hey, its a seasonal, so we better try it now while we can! Also, we're going to begin ICC at 7:30 now, for those Ultimate players, so they can hang out a little longer if they want. I hope y'all enjoy your break. You may want to have a pint of your favorite Blue Bell on Monday in rememberance of our special day. Ha!

I love eating Blue Bell out of the container,
Lindsey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home