Sunday, September 11, 2005

Something Tropical Passion?

OK, so maybe I forgot the name of the ice cream we tried this week. It has something to do with being tropical and passionate, I think. Ross, help me out here, you're the one with the leftovers. All I remember is that I didn't like it. I think the only member that liked it, was Ross. It had coconut, which I don't like coconut. It also had this red jelly mixture in it. No one knew what that was about. There was an orange sherbet swirl into the ice cream. Overall, worst ice cream ever. Why Blue Bell? Why give yourself a bad name by making such a flavor? What are your thoughts? What was the worst part? The coconut? The red goo? This next week, we will have one of the six flavors that are living in my freezer at the moment. Hmmm....which will it be? Chocolate Decadence? Wedding Cake? You'll just have to come to find out. Don't forget, you're ALWAYS welcome to bring friends. We need to get some more members!

My freezer is so full it can barely fit an ice cube,
Lindsey

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gag me with a pitch fork.

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, last week was a disaster (the red goo was nasty!), but I LOVE your freezer. Let's hope Blue Bell can redeem their name.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm looks delicious!

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Give me cocounut or give me death!" This was my battle cry after the aforementioned affront to all that is good and tastyful in this world! How can you not love the luscious blend of orange goodness with the delicate overtones of tropical trepidation?! I mourn for the soles of my wayward companions. Not their souls, but the soles of their feet, which were sore from DDR, which I avoided due to overstuffage on some AWESOME ICE CREAM!

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tropical passion -- That was the best Blue Bell flavor EVER!!!!!

Better than all that peanut butter stuff they keep coming out with now! Yuck!

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home