Monday, February 07, 2005

I'm not a fan

So today we tasted a new "southwest" flavor, called Dulce de Leche Cheesecake (I think that's what it was called, for some reason I want to add Caramel in there somewhere). It was ok, it definitely wasn't my favorite. It had a lot of nuts in it, and I'm not the biggest fan of that stuff. Sorry Kim, I didn't like your suggestion too much, but we're trying them all, so there's going to be a bad flavor every now and then. I also would like to apologize for the broken dance pad. Hopefully by next week, Gamestop will have restocked their dance pads for PS2. OK guys, y'all better be suggesting some flavors or you will have to eat the leftovers of the whole half gallon of Dulce de Leche Cheesecake!!!!

Dulce de Leche Cheesecake=the bottom of my list,
Lindsey

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry i didnt make it last night. i would still like to try some of the junk if you have some leftover. maybe i can come by tonight and give it a shot. is "bunny tracks" a bluebell flavor? if so, i nominate that. if not then ill think of something else i want to try. later dawg

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ was josh

2:50 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I am not a fan...especially when I spent the entire next day sick in bed. Now I'm not implying that dulce de leche had anything to do with it - except that I'm saying that dulce de leche was the sole cause of my illness. Just kidding (sorta)! I would like to re-nominate Tin Roof again, don't know how great it would be, but it sounds like it would be worth a try.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love my sweetheart of a wife and all, and i am well aware of her undying love for CHEESECAKE...however, the suggestion put forth from her mouth, to the store, to all of our mouths was, in a word: BLECH!!
however, super-mega-kudos goes out to her for stepping up and suggesting a flavor, which is more than what i can say for myself. however, i shall not have the fear for long, and i too shall choose a flavor of the week, and contribute to our gaining of much wait, and dying at young ages. until next time...take care icecream brethren!
(dave "tall and goofy" kaplan)

10:45 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Sorry for nominating this ice cream. It would have been good without the nuts. Thanks for being sweet about it, David. I'm looking forward to trying new flavors!

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home