Sunday, January 30, 2005

Grand Opening of Ice Cream Club

Yay! I'm not sick anymore so I can finally be festive and social! OK our first EVER Ice Cream Club meeting is on Monday. This will be a come and go, or come and stay whatever you wish! I'm going to go work out and I'll be back at 7:45, so y'all can come us early as then. So pretty much between 7:45-8:00 is the arrival time. Don't forget, membership dues are $5! Come hungry! Blue Bell's Birthday Cake Ice Cream is our first flavor. Hmmmm....will I like it, will it replace the precious spot of #1 Favorite Ice Cream that has been taken up by Blue Bell's Bananna Split for so many years?
I love Blue Bell after a good workout,
Lindsey

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Lindsey, you are too cute! Have fun at your first club meeting! Suzie

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home