Monday, January 31, 2005

Mmmmm... Birthday Cake

Today was our first Ice Cream Club meeting! Ahhh... Birthday Cake ice cream. It was Gooood! This is all so great because I really haven't had many Blue Bell ice creams. Birthday Cake was so fabulous! Vanilla ice cream....goooood. Colorful sprinkles....goooood. Chocolate syrup.....gooood. Bits of chocolate cake......very goooood. Birthday Cake has now moved up into my #2 slot. I have a whole half gallon left in my freezer, very dangerous. So if anyone wants another taste, please come over! After we tasted the amazing ice cream we played some DDR. Yeah, we're dorks. Oh I love watching people dance. I think Mondays are going to be my favorite day of the week. OK Ice Cream Clubbers, was Birthday Cake all that you hoped it would be? Has Birthday Cake kicked someone else out of your number one spot? Any suggestions for next week? I haven't scoped out the flavors recently. Y'all may want to check out the Blue Bell web site for some ideas! Thanks guys for making Ice Cream Club such a great event!
Colorful sprinkles bring joy to my life,
Lindsey

5 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I am definitely a fan of birthday cake, but it hasn't become #1 yet! I nominate two flavors for tomorrow's test. My first recommendation is Tin Roof. I mean seriously, does anyone know what is in that? It's one that I would never go out on a limb and try on my own...perfect Ice Cream Club material. My second nomination is Fudge Brownie Nut....sounds like a winner to me!

P.S. I WILL be there for the DDR portion of the evening tomorrow and I heard Lindsey's been practicing. I am officially extending a challenge and on your own PS2 turf as I am an XBOXer. May the best freak win...

1:08 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

David and I loved Birthday Cake so much, we bought a gallon for ourselves on Wednesday. So yummy! I would like to have Dulce de Leche Cheesecake ice cream. I think that is what it is called. It sounds complicated and good! Looking forward to the next flavor, whatever it is. Thank you, Lindsey, for your brilliant idea of forming a Blue Bell ice cream club!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

FYI - My boss just told me that Blue Bell is on sale at United.

12:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! Emily - Tin Roof is one of my favorite ice cream flavors! Hope you all had fun tonight. Suzie

8:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm...birthday cake, :P~ *drool*

dave "you know, that tall dork of a guy" kaplan

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home